The eTrex 10 makes a great choice in handheld navigation for the budget savvy outdoor enthusiast. This eTrex model is equipped with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, a 2.2-inch monochrome display, and a worldwide basemap making it easier than ever to see where you are and where you have been. Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data).
From the manufacturer
eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available. We improved the user interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and support for spine-mounting accessories.
Rugged Handheld GPS with Enhanced Capabilities.
- Worldwide basemap
- 2.2″ monochrome display, easy to read in any light
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- Paperless geocaching
- 25-hour battery life with 2 AA batteries
eTrex supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. eTrex stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to ‘lock on’ to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS.
Plan Your Next Trip
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks
- This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers.
- BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Missing box… Not sure of warranty status…
To report an issue with this product, click here.